If you are attempting to connect your Moov HR Sweat™ or Moov HR Burn™ prior to a workout, and do not see the device on the connection screen, please follow these steps:
- Ensure phone Bluetooth is ON (try turning Bluetooth off, wait a few seconds, and turn back on again).
- Check battery status of Moov HR Sweat™ or Moov HR Burn™.
If you are attempting to update the firmware on Moov HR Sweat™, and do not see the device on the connection screen, please follow these steps:
- Ensure phone Bluetooth is ON, and Moov HR Sweat™ sensor is placed on the charger and plugged in (even if the battery is completely charged).
- Place the Moov HR Sweat™ and phone close together.
- Connect Moov HR Sweat™ and continue to firmware update. If you are unable to connect Moov HR Sweat™ after tapping the device, please take the Moov HR Sweat™ sensor off the charger, place it back on, and wait 10 seconds, and try again. This step is important as the process of taking the device off the charger and placing it back on, reactivates the sensor.